Christopher Thompson is a 20 year veteran of the indie film world. An award-winning filmmaker, he is also the VP of Film Development at AMFM Studios LLC, an umbrella media company that encompasses AMFM Magazine™ – the Voice Of The Artist.
“More feedback – we had a leadership meeting today and our amplitude marketing was called out as the new benchmark for all clinical marketing for Thermo Fisher. They said it looks like we’re delivering a high end clinical grade solution the likes of which Thermo has not seen before.
And lots of that is because of your hard work so thank you.”
MORE GREAT NEWS! West of Leona Is a Semifinalist at the Atlanta Film Festival 2022!
GREAT NEWS! WEST OF LEONA’S FULL LENGTH SCRIPT IS A SECOND ROUNDER AT THE 2020 AUSTIN FILM FESTIVAL!
WEST OF LEONA2019 Best Drama Short, Best Cinematography, Best Texas Short. DEEP IN THE HEART FILM FESTIVAL
2019 Gold Remi World Fest Houston International Film Festival
PREVIOUS FESTIVAL WINS
- 2014 CC7D Film Festival, Grand Jury for “HER STORY”, 5 total wins: Best Director (team lead), Best Technical Achievement, Best Lead Actress, Best Screenplay
- 2012 Official Selection Rockport Film Festival “ABIDE”
- 2012 Grand Jury, CC7D for short “ABIDE”
- 2012 Technical Achievement, CC7D for short “ABIDE”
- Grand Jury, CC7D for short “The Rogue” (editing, writing)2011 Official Selection, Rockport Film Festival “The End”
- 2011 Best Director, 48 Hr. Film Festival Austin 2011 “The End”
- 2010 Best Cinematography, 48 hr Film Festival Austin “Le Homage”
- 2009 Best Editing, 48 Hr. Film Festival Austin “Tales From The Bench”
- 2008 SXSW AFS Member Showcase “Mr. and Ms. Hap”
- 2007 Spirit of Corpus Christi, “Photo Finish”
Director and Producer, Video Editor
Thermofisher.com Thermo Fisher Scientific is an American provisioner of scientific instrumentation, reagents and consumables, and software and services to healthcare, life science, and other laboratories in academia, government, and industry
Christopher is the VP Film Production for AMFM Studios LLC, which produces AMFM Magazine,The Voice Of The Artist. In addition, AMFM Magazine is a partner of PRNewswire*, the authoritative source of information for leading global media organizations. We variously film, host, edit footage that is broadcast on CBS (The Drew Pearson Show, Dallas KTFD) and (previously) Cinemark’s online website.
Director and Producer, Video Editor, Motion Graphics
SwimSwam.com SwimSwam.com is the world’s most popular swimming news and lifestyle website. SwimSwam provides global coverage of swimming, open water swimming and the “swim lifestyle.”